Banana Oat Muffins! I had fun making these and they are super easy. Great for a quick breakfast idea. You can also make this a healthy snack on the go. I found this on youtube and added my own twist! They are the perfect size too. Enjoy it. Check out the video and subscribe too for more delicious, but healthy treats!
1 1/2 mashed banana
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup non fat greek yogurt
1 1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup original almond milk
Toppings: Strawberries, blueberries, almonds, diced apples, raspberries, blackberries,
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Add honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, honey, salt, and Greek yogurt. Mix altogether.
3. Stir in oats and then finally add milk.
4. Spray tin with non stick olive oil spray.
5. Fill each cup of a muffin tin and a quarter way in. Add toppings of your choice. Then fill cups to the top with the rest of the mixture.
6. Bake at least 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.