Hey guys! This requires ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS! So I am doing a challenge with my job and they share many recipes for us to stay on track during the holidays. Its easy to follow and only takes 5 minutes literally. Heres what you need!
1 pint of blueberries
1 tsp Sweetner (stevia, maple syrup, honey, or your favorite sweetener. I chose honey)
1 cup Non fat greek yogurt (plain)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and sweetener.
- Add in the blueberries little by little. You can work in batches. Gently let the blueberries be mixed in with the yogurt and sweetener. Roll the blueberries around in the yogurt and sweetener is the best way for this.
- Place the yogurt covered blueberries on the baking sheet, be careful to not have them touch.
- *Freeze for about 1 hour or until they are completely frozen.
- Store leftover in an airtight container in the freezer.
*Be careful to lay the baking sheet in the freezer on an even surface, to prevent rolling in the freezer.
USE THESE AS SNACKS if you would like something sweet to eat. They are super cold, but makes eating blueberries interesting! Im sure you can do this for other fruits too. Let me know if you try that. ENJOY!