Here are some basic overnight oatmeal recipes! These army favorites and go-to’s for a healthy fulfilling breakfast! Check them out!
Overnight Oats with Berries
½ cup of your choice of oatmeal (I used quick 1 minute oats)
2/3 cup of Original Almond Milk (you may use coconut milk if you like)
¼ cup of Greek yogurt plain (I used non-fat)
½ tbsp chia seeds
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
1-2 tbsp 100% real maple syrup (I used 1 tbsp)
- Mix all your ingredients together and stir until well blended. You can use a small Tupperware square bowl or a decent sized mason jar.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and place in microwave for 45 seconds to warm the oatmeal. Some eat it cold but it is your preference.
- Add additional milk if it seems drying.
- Cut up strawberries and put on top along with the blueberries.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and stir completely.
Simple Overnight Oats
½ cup of Original almond milk (cashew or coconut milk)
½ cup of your choice of oats
1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp of chia seeds
½ banana mashed
- Mix all ingredients together in a container or jar.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight
- Remove from refrigerator and place in microwave for 45 seconds or you can eat it cold.
- Add additional milk if dry.
- Add a lot of toppings such as: walnuts, chopped almonds, granola, mangos, protein powder, almond butter, coconut, and/or lemon zest.
Apple Raisin Overnight Oats
1 1/2 cup of almond milk
1 cup oats
1/2 red apple, skinless, diced
1/3 cup raisins
1 tbs maple syrup
1/2 tsp ginger
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tsp chia seeds
Pinch of salt
*you can add some sliced shredded carrots if you like!
- Place all your ingredients in a plastic tupperware bowl or a mason jar. Be sure to add your apples in the morning not overnight.Cover the bowl.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- Heat in microwave for 45 seconds. Take out and stir. Place back in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add diced apples.
- Add more cinnamon and walnuts if you like!
I hope you guys get a chance to at least make one of these recipes! They are all good. Let me know of any other recipes. You are always welcome to share!